Thursday, November 27, 2008

Praise Up

It's that time again. Thanksgiving, those of you that read this blog often know that this is my favorite holiday.I am in the kitchen now still cooking. I don't even mind. Two days ago I was at the hospital because my mother had a scare. Today I am in her kitchen and she is watching me cook. ( Standing guard). I am blessed. She is fine and I couldn't be happier . God has blessed this family with another holiday together I .
pray that each of you have a safe and enjoyable holiday. Eat , drink and be thankful for all you have. Love one another.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Stay Blessed!

3 comments:

YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

Glad to hear your Mother is fine. Hope you're fine after whipping up that feast. Gon'and putcha feet up Girl.

My family is wishing your family a Happy Thanksgiving as well.

Blu Jewel said...

Good news on your mother. LOL @ her "standing guard". My mother and I could probably NOT be in the kitchen together as we're both really good cooks and it might cause drama.

I've had much to be thankful for this past year and I'm so happy to be alive and healthy to appreciate it all.

Love!

Believer said...

I pray your mother is doing well, and still standing guard! ;)