Sunday, July 09, 2006

Butterflies

I was having a bad day and I'm sure my face said so. I had just decided to upgrade my computer and after listening to one of my crazy ass friends and believing her when she told me " Girl you can do it yourself" and damn near blowing myself and my computer to smithereens ( All is well). I discovered I needed a new graphics card to go along with my new hardware' money... So, I went to Best Buy to search for one, that's all I wanted. Really...What he said was 'smile' I didn't really hear him the first time. So he said it again and I glared at him. " Who pissed you off?" Still in a bad mood..I said "Why?" So he walked off. Just walked away. I guess he said this MAD BLACK WOMAN is not worth the trouble. I felt bad because he was only trying to be friendly, but I had another task at hand. So, it was finally my turn to be waited on and I explained to the clerk what I was in need of. Mr. Happy returned and interrupted the clerk because he was not giving me the correct information. He informed me that he rebuilds computers and the graphics card Mr. Best Buy was recommending would not work in my old ass computer. I thanked him.

He then gave his name and his business card. I happily accepted because a working computer was what I needed and QUICK!!!Each time I speak to this brother, he is in a better mood than when I spoke to him last. Tonight the conversation moved from computers to personal...it took long enough.... Stay tuned...

No comments: