Monday, July 10, 2006

Think you better let it go...( Jahiem's version)

One of the things that work the hell out of the two nerves I have left is- Grown/Bad Ass Kids, nothing makes me hotter. Let me just say this is child is my good friend's step child. I don't want to make any waves. For the most part I just listen to her rant. Nod my head. You can't tell people how to raise their kids. I rarely visit because little miss has too much mouth/attitude to be 11, for me. I have watched this child stomp, heard her slam doors, and lord even suck her teeth and utter the ( make me sick) out loud and within earshot.. Which sends sharp pains from my neck to the bottom of my foot. (Which I'm sure would be planted somewhere if this were my problem) I have listened to my friend argue with this little girl. And instead of the father correcting the child he says " Ya'll both need to be quiet." WTF??? I am not standing around arguing with a child. But my friend is the talking type. Me too...really...However, I'm not going to keep talking to you about the same things over and over again because you want to want to act like you can't understand English. My friend wants to find out what's wrong with the child. ( needs a beatdown) Let them express themselves.( Ok, that's cool within reason, don't get crazy). My parents listened to my side of the story. However, when the BS didn't fly they became the OG punishers ( no phone, no radio, no T.V.,no outside ( don't even look out the window at the other kids having fun) and if your friends come by that's another day. So you better tell them to stay away. That worked for me, worked for my sister. My brother however,this punishment meant nothing, He needed the beatdown. Some kids just do. Back to my point, I called my friend yesterday, and this little girl picked up the phone and told me I needed to call back because she was on the phone, and hung up. She didn't know what the hell I was calling for.( Not that it was her business, but damn I could have been stranded somewhere.) Normally Wanda (ALTER-EGO: Crazy, Deraaaanged , damn fool) takes over in these situations. This time she let me call my friend on her cell, and inform her that if this weren't taken care of I would not be calling her house again. I was griping my cell so hard I damn near broke my flip. Had I said what I was thinking, there was going to be problems.BIG problems, friendship losing , problems. You see when I'm at the point where I'm about to read you,I don 't take any time out to be nice about it. Nor do I take time to realize that you are only 11 . Especially since you are trying to be grown as I am. I just cannot tolerate her disrespect any longer. I was not raised like this. If, I would have even thought about doing half the crap this kid gets away with. This blog would be non-existant. These punk-ass parents are making me sick.

3 comments:

Luke Cage said...

Hello Wandaluv.. um I mean Wendy!-lol These kids are off-da-hook today. I have a nephew who tends to act out and it takes alot for me not to put his ass into the wall sometimes, but I hold out because he's my sister's kid. But let his friends or some of these other youngsters out here try to act up too, oh hell naaaww! All bets ARE OFF. They are going down. I believe in hitting when the kids are younger. I got hit and I deserved it. And it damn sure straightened my ass out. I believe in extending the lesson to the next generation.

Wendy said...

@Luke... Thank you for feeling my pain.. At least I know, it's not me. It's them.LOL

@chele...no they aren't. I have taken into account that could be why girlfriend has not snatched her up. But enough is enough. she has another child to raise who is watching this behavior.

YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

I've lost communication with many a friend over there lil' bad ass chil'ren. One, I haven't spoken to in 2 yrs. She claimed her child was in a "destructive phase" when they came to visit. I told her that I would beat his lil' ass right outta that phase if he even motioned to tear up anything. Either he's still in that phase, or she was offended. *rolling eyes like I give a dayum*

Her husband ain't doin' nothin' but giving that child what she wants... the thumbs up. The moment he tells her to watch her mouth, or knock her on her ass one time, the moment she realizes she ain't got it like that.

I don't mean to tell other's business like this, but it was funny. A family friend had the nerve to tell his wife, when she popped their son "YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO HIT HIM LIKE THAT". She looked around, and asked "Pardon me? Who are you talking to"? He repeated himself....bad move.... that's when she promptly reminded him that the child came out HER body, and she'd do anything short of strangle the boy, if she chose to.

And see? She gave him an opportunity to bow out gracefully and not get publicly embarassed....