Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Juicyfruit

You know when you cannot eat, everything looks good. I have been noticing food in commercials that aren't even about food. While surfing I happened upon this brother G. Garvin on BET's Turn Up The Heat. Now I know good and well that I am not going to cook one single thing this man is making. But damn, he does it well. I'm not usually attracted to his type but I find him sexy. Maybe it's the man in the kitchen cooking thing. Or, maybe it's the fact that I'm hungry as hell and anyone in the kitchen cooking is sexy to me right now.

4 comments:

Blu Jewel said...

he's a handsome and sexy guy and could probably get an anorexic to eat.

Anonymous said...

You are crazy. I just got my wisdom teeth pulled and I can't eat either so I kind of know how you feel.

Luke Cage said...

LOL! Hang in there luv. Too cute.

YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

I watch him too, and no, I ain't bit mo worried 'bout what he cookin'. Forget about some duck ala orange, can't we see some Garvin au naturel? Oh I'm sorry.... that's pay-per-view stuff we're talking.