Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Crazy

Thoughts...

I took one day. One. Uno. I come back to a damn pyscho ward. I don't understand. Why do I have to be here to make sure that you do what you are supposed to?

I took my braids out, then I had the bright idea that I could relax my hair myself... now I have an afro-perm. Normally I would fix this with a wig or weave but it's too damn hot!

I need to get my car serviced. I'm sure tick, clank, tick, clank is not normal.

My sis came back with us...I wish I were in Charlotte with her.

I'm searching for a fruit I can tolerate. So far a I hate apples, oranges, plums, nectarines, peaches and grapes.

I've lost 2lbs and I am mad as hell...

Although I wanted Larissa to get kicked off Charm School it was much more interesting with her on the show...

My manicure didn't even last a week???? Not going to her again.
And now that I think about it, she didn't want to give me those cute little slippers after my pedicure. She actually wanted me to walk over to the drying area barefoot...Yeah, she definitely gets the boot.

5 comments:

lyre said...

You know me! Think positive girl. I put out that: you will be able to smooth things out only with your presence,wherever the psycho ward is! LOL
Try watermelon.

Wendy said...

Not watermelon either Lyre...lol

YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

Kiwi, Canteloupe and Strawberries ain't doin' the trick either? Po'Babe'eh.

I took my braids out a few months ago, and found that one of the BEST home perms around is PROFECTIVE. Girrrrrl? Lay you stuff down like it has lye in it!!!

I had to kick "Ling-Ling" to the curb too. I've been asking for GEL powder instead of acrylic the last few times I've been there. She argued with me that she'd NEVER put Gel on my nails....yet she was CHARGING me for it. So instead of pulling a Foxy Brown number and wrecking shop, I just warned all my girls not to go there anymore. Heffa.

Believer said...

Somebody get me to the bathroom!

@You Told Harpo
Girl you're a trip! Thanks for the almost midnight giggle. Much needed!

@Wendy
Hate fruit?! Those are strong words. I dislike fruit, but can eat it. Have you tried to drink fruit from a blender? That may be more appetizing to you.

Anonymous said...

I believe that fresh raspberries are a gift from heaven.

But sometimes when people don't like a lot of fruit, it's the juciness and occasional tartness they don't cozy up to. These people are often banana fans.

HTH