Sunday, June 17, 2007

LOVELY DAY

Happy Fathers day!

Now that that's out of the way. It's the most wonderful day of the year. My birthday. The kid is 41 and holding...I had a good time. I went to Philly to see my sister, Mario Andretti the 2nd drove. ( that would be my brother) Of course he had to drive the whole way because no one can drive better or faster. A few times I had to let him know that I wanted to see 42.

I was happy to see my sister. I miss her face.After getting the necessities ( Cheesesteaks and Cream soda) we caught up for a bit. My sisters soon to be ex roomate was there too. He happens to be flamin' and watching my brother try to cope was hilarious.

We decided to go to Atlantic City, because I had never been. I lost, but I still had a good time. Of course they walked me to death again and If I never see another boardwalk again, it will be too soon.

Now that I'm home I'm bored and ready to go back. I found a roundtrip flight for 159...Hmmm...

2 comments:

YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

LoL @ you scooting Father's Day out the way.

Happy Belated Birthday, by the way.

I know your brother was over their praying he wasn't sugarboy's type.

Believer said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

I cannot believe it! I just made Philly Cheese steaks for the first and posted on Comfort Food. Delicious! Probably no comparison to the real deal though.