Sunday, August 19, 2007

You Got Me

I know, I have been commenting on blogs sporadically please forgive me I have a lot going on this month.Since taking this position 8 months ago I have been enlightened on a few things. I really undercut myself on the pay, but if you don't know, you don't.I will take that blame for not doing my homework. There were 4 people in this position in the last year. Hmm,things that make you say WTF? Can everyone be wrong?
No they can't. I understand why the ran away screaming. But on other days when a client stops in and says something to brighten my day. It seems worth it. Wendy loves the kids. Anyway, never the quitter I am hangin'in.

In other news...I have blogged about the relationship my brother and I had for most of our lives. I contribute it now to the fact that we are both stubborn and spoiled. But last week my brother confided in me some things he wanted his big sisters opinion on. It touched me. All this time, I thought the boy needed meds. Turns out,he doesn't. Ain't God good?

I got some bad news from the doctor last week. For a very short while I was down. But baby I'm back!. So I am saying and TYPING aloud. THE DEVIL IS A LIAR! I have things to do.

Can R please stop releasing gospel songs around his court dates? If he was stepping in the name of God he wouldn't have these problems.Nuff said...

3 comments:

lyre said...

R might be gospel singing but what's with the next release of the closet series...I guess thats for legal fees.

Luke Cage said...

lol@. Talking about can R please stop releasing gospel songs around his court dates? - so true. I'll go you one better. Can he just STOP?? Hi miss Wendy!

Believer said...

You are too honest, but again, I love it!

In R's defense as a Christian, perhaps this is his personal cry for help from the heavens. Perhaps R is in need of the meds!

PTL! The devil is a liar. Praying for your need and an abundance of blessings in your career and family situation.