Monday, October 08, 2007

Let It Be

So often I find myself at a crossroads, thankfully most times I have chosen the best path. I've never claimed to be a christian, but I do believe in God and I know many a day that he watches over me.I know most times I call on him, when things go wrong. But I'm not alone there. Today I want to thank him for the good things in my life, for the smile on my face.For patience. For sunshine. My family, my friends and yes even my job. LOL.. I want to thank God for my life. For carrying me and cradling me. For testing me, then giving me the answers. He knows all my flaws and he still loves me.I just wanted you guys to know I'm feeling blessed. Hope you are as well.

7 comments:

Brotha Buck said...

Thanks for the reminder

Luke Cage said...

Very well said luv. Very well said. And I am thankful for all that my Father above brings to me daily. And for the lessons that are taught along the way.

lyre said...

Yes, we are.

Minerva Exertion said...

Amen!!! Well said Wendy!!!

Blu Jewel said...

wonderful and Amen! the fact that you take the time to give thanks is a blessing in itself.

YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

See? You finna make me tear up on your blog, listening to Smokey reminding us that He won't fail.

I just thank Him for His Mercy and His Grace. Mercy being when He spared me of some stuff I deserved, Grace being when He Blessed me with stuff I didn't deserve.

As Buck said, thanks for the reminder.

Believer said...

Preach it girl! God is good all the time in the valleys and on the mountaintops. Whenever I'm in a snag I BLESS HIS NAME! It may look funny, but it's His constant care and presence that keeps my spirits high. Glory!