Sunday, January 21, 2007

So You Wanted to Meet The Wizard!!!

Hello people, I have been working my behind off! Learning the ropes, getting used to my surroundings. ( I've only gotten lost twice...LOL) Anyway everything is going well so far. I seem to have a really good staff ( except for one) there is always one.This one needs a serious attitude adjustment. I have told him my expectations and given him just enough rope to hang himself. He seems to think my job should have been his. If that were the case then I would still be in Charlotte. Ya Heard! Anyway all and all the place needs organization. There hasn't really been anyone here in two months so these people have been basically doing whatever they please. Which isn't much. I have my work cut out for me. But no complaints mon. This is what I wanted.

This move has taken a toll of my eating habits. My friend does not cook, and eats out everyday. I could do that too. But the thought of being lifted out of my house by crane keeps me from joining her. I have to come up with plan. Light meal suggestions are welcome!!! I've decided that I am going to get my hair braided because this getting up extra early in the morning is killing me. You guys know I don't do mornings. I have managed to smile when I come in though.

There is a new show on tonight called Black Men Revealed. I'm going to check it out and see if I can learn something new about the brothas...
Have a great week. Stay blessed!!!

2 comments:

Believer said...

Thanks for the Blogroll. :) Your comments were great and I replied. Oh, and you won't believe the follow-up I posted from Oprah. Girl...it's confirmation. Check it out!

Anyway, I've been where you are...naturally high on all that organizing and directing you'll put your hands to. Awesome! You'll do great.

Don't sweat Mr. Attitude too much, but TRUST YOUR INSTINCT. He's not to be trusted, period. And the sooner he can go the better for you. Do anything you can to encourage him to transfer...anything.

I like the braids. Do whatever makes it easier for you.

If your friend insists on eating out remember to always order a salad first, you'll fill up on the good stuff before the main meal.

Keep the joy!

Blu Jewel said...

you can prepare chicken breasts ahead of time and use them as compliments to salads, steamed, fresh veggies, or in a sandwich. many meals can be cooked ahead of time and then reheated as needed. this is both save on a high eating out bill and not affect your waistline. if you need more recipce idea, email me @ blujewel@comcast.net. I'm a great cook and can help you out