Thursday, January 10, 2008

Anniversay


Six years ago when my friend Stephen a phenomenal writer by the way who truly needs to publish SOMETHING!!! , asked me if I had a blog, I didn't know what the heck he was talking about. I thought he was trying to say some undercover mess actually. But he invited me to his blog and as I read his words, I knew this was something that I wanted to do. I didn't have much to write that first day. I just knew I wanted to write. It was another outlet where I could vent. At the time I needed to vent ( which is probably why he asked if I had a blog) the things going on back then needed an audience. Either that or he was tired of having to hear my rant by his lonesome.

My crazy life was being noticed; I looked forward to coming to see who had something to say about my life. Who understood what I was going through. Who had some advice to offer. I hung in there , I made it through some crappy days. I've always kept a diary, but those are personal things. Some things I need feedback on, so this was perfect! I have run across some of the coolest, kind , sensitive, levelheaded, humorous ( nearly get me fired while reading some of you) blessed people in these six years. For those of you to the left of this post. My must reads. You guys really make my day, I am so grateful to have found you and honored to have you on my roll. Thank you for taking time out of your lives to come to the spot

Happy blogoversay to me. Here's looking to another year of good, bad , sad, joyful, uplifting, whining, venting post!

6 comments:

TrinaBeingTrina said...

I remember the first time my girlfriend sent me the link to her blog I was like, what in the world is this. Then I also wanted one so I could vent also. Anyway happy blogsiversary to you.

Believer said...

Girl, it's a trip coming here! Not to mention how you express it. Thanks for the laughter and being you!

It's quite an accomplishment to keep up with blogging for 6 years. Congratulations! I look forward to a great 2008 in Wendy's Wonderful World!

Stay blessed and keep it real…like always!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

congrats hon, nice blog too, stop by neck of the woods nd chk me out one day

Luke Cage said...

Miss Wenderful. Happy blogversary luv. I too look forward to coming here (more often that is) and checking in on one of my favorite bloggers! Luv ya..

lyre said...

Happy Day to you!

Blu Jewel said...

Happy Blogversary (belated) I'm happy that you have a blog because I love coming here. Please don't stop writing.

Love!