Friday, January 18, 2008

If You Leave Me Now

Ok call me crazy but, twenty plus years ago I boohoooed like a babe as I watched Angie's ( Debbie Morgan) gut wrenching performance when her man died. Jessie the kid from the rough side of the tracks who turned his life around and got the girl. Recently I heard he came back as an Angel. ( Because he died). Now I hear he is coming back again. In human form. Ummm, I see dead people. Is this a dream sequence? Am I suppose to forget? This is why I stopped watching soaps they go too far. What's next? Jenny really didn't blow up on that water ski?

Maybe we can get them on All My Children too. This storyline is as good as any.

We really need those writers back.

2 comments:

TrinaBeingTrina said...

I know what you mean. My stories really piss me off sometimes, but no matter what I can't really seem to completely pull myself away from Young and the Restless. I have tried but I keep coming back. Hahaha

Blu Jewel said...

I feel you too. I watch Y&R and am truly pissed that William Bardwell died and now his mysterious identical twin brother comes to town.

I've often said, I'd like to write my own soap opera where storylines actually tied together without missing links and people had friends that didn't all know each other, had restaurants that the ENTIRE town DIDN"T go to etc.

Who knows, one of these days I'll get the gumption to actually write one that I'll post for a few weeks. That's why I like spanish novellas (soap operas) because they only last for a short time.