Thursday, January 31, 2008

Come to my window

It's cold. I do not like cold weather. I know somebody is saying 'If it was hot you'd be wishing for this weather'. Not I. I will take a warm sunny dayover this mess anytime.However, I WILL take a freezing cold day over no day at all. You feel me. Thank you Jesus!

Anyone have any suggestions for dry skin. I mean, goodness. I have always been dry but the older I get the drier I'm getting. I'm using what I always have Nivea and baby oil but it's not working. I'm looking like I work with flour and/or white chalk all day. It's downright embarassing. Suggestions are welcome!

The other day our my office was broken into and besides the computer they also stole the phones, camera, stereo. Out of all this the thing that puzzles me most is the phone. After taking inventory of things missing this put me off the most.t. I wanted to start singing that Sesame Street song " One of these things is not like the other. I mean can you even pawn a phone?Cocaine is a helluva drug!

Does anyone else feel that CyberDrama in your life means you need a new hobbie?
How is it that you can't stand someone you have never met?For all you know this person is only like this on the internet. This may be their outlet to act a damn fool and you are buying into it.

I can hear my nephew saying "thank God she isn't here to ask me three million questions" because he has started classes. And just for that I think I will add a few more...

3 comments:

Luke Cage said...

I love cold weather miss Wendy. As long as I'm not in it -lol- Winter can be very fun if you enjoy it the right way... although, Summer's looking pretty nice right about now..

Blu Jewel said...

Talk to a dermatologist. I have a Rx for Salicylic Acid 6% that works great.

People are treating online "friends" like real life friends. I've had the misfortune of confusing the two with traumatic results. Trust and believe I learned my lesson. Anyone I've made acquaintances with online since then I've been fortunate that they are whom they've presenting themselves to be. Avoiding drama at any level is VERY important.

Believer said...

Another blogger, Ebony, suggested Vaseline for your feet at night and then wearing socks while you sleep or for just an hour before bedtime. I'm not sure about using it elsewhere though.

I've made judgment calls in real life and been both disappointed and surprised.

As far as online friends, I've only reached out once and it's been a positive.