Sunday, August 03, 2008

All For You

What's going on people!I have been feeling rather guilty about my blog. I miss you guys so much. The summertime has been taking me away from you, I've been running around wild... Well, not so much right now because...

Silly me, I blew a rod y'all. Yes in my car, yes it was all my fault and yes I have to pay(OUCH). Strange thing is when it happened I still didn't believe there was no oil in my car...I can assure you after this I will be checking oil almost daily.

You know it's really sad when gas at 3.84 brings a tear to your eye. When I saw the sign I really needed to take a moment. How much are you guys paying in your neck of the woods?

Yesterday I attended a birthday party and was having the most wonderful time until I got on the Spades table. Okay...Can you believe we were whipping there behinds 320-200,TALKING MUCH TRASH, because these dudes didn't have to get up all night.Last hand game is 350. They got a 10 hand, damn near a Boston. I was devastated....

Stay Blessed people...

2 comments:

Luke Cage said...

Aww Wendy baby. Too bad about the Spades game. I've been there before talking maaad ish and then, the bottom falls out, but not before I make a stunning comeback ;) -gas right now, at least the lowest I can find is $3.63 and I was on that bad boy filling up ol' Ingrid. Now THAT, brought a tear to my eye. Hi Wendy pooh!

You better start honoring your blogging duties woman!

Believer said...

I’m feelin' you! I paid $3.64 a gallon at Costco this week. I was one happy woman!