Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Waiting


My promise, my pledge....To take better care of my baby when she comes home. To listen to her more and to believe her when she tells me she isn't feeling well, I promise to go back to getting regular check-ups and stop taking for granted that she will continue to be there( even if I don't treat her as well as I should)I will appreciate her more.

The thing about having repairs on the car that burns me up is the waiting. Waiting for calls, waiting for parts,waiting for rides, I'm so sick of it. I NEED my vehicle. Yes I want it too, but I really need it and I know, I'm the reason the car is in the shop in the first place but, I still want it like yesterday! I really, really dislike depending on others to get me from point A to B. Whether, it be private or a commercial vehicle I CANT STAND waiting!(You all know public transportation is out!)

In other news my sister in all her wonderfulness will be 31 tomorrow. Am I going to rag her...of course ! 11 years ago you would have thought I was turning 108. She told me constantly how OLD I was, so now it's my turn. I know she will counter with, " You will always be older than me", but right now that's not my point.

I have decided to stop watching Supernanny. It raises my blood pressure too high. It's just ridiculous to me how far these parents let their children get out of hand.


Coolness
... I took this quiz: What Is The Soundtrack Of Your life?
And it came back as...

Louis Armstrong - What a Wonderful World



Stay Blessed people!

2 comments:

Blu Jewel said...

speaking of cars, i need to get Big Buddy (my SUV) to the "dr" for his checkup before he has a fit and starts acting a fool on me.

i wonder what my soundtrack would be...how do i take the test?

love!

Wendy said...

Hey Blu, I took the test on Bp( Blackplanet.)