Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Me, Myself and I

Wow!! I've come up in the world because I have finally been tagged!LOL I have to post the rules so here goes...

1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.



2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.



3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.



4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.



5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
HERE GO'S!







1) I like to sing and go to Karaoke often.

2)I have written 2 novels and I'm currently working on my third.Hopefully, I will publish at least one of them this year.

3)I hate thongs!

4)I am terrified of bugs, rodents, basically anything that moves that isn't human( and some of them!).

5)As a teenager I watched my brother and sister while my parents worked. Once when I was supposed to be watching them, my sister was climbing a fence and I was running my mouth.She scratched her face on one of the sharp ends at the top of the fence,leaving a scar. I told my mother the cat did it.( that poor kitty) Thank God she couldn't really talk. It was years before I told my mom how she really got that scar. Sorry sis!.

6) I always wanted children, but never had any.

7) I read at least four books a month.

8) I have a secret crush on Anthony Anderson ( Tell anyone and i will deny, deny, deny!)


Tiki tagged me so, Now I am tagging you guys!

Rosemarie
Lyre
jenell
Shedeep
Nikki
Blu
tanyetta
work

6 comments:

Blu Jewel said...

you soooo wrong for tagging me. i actually am not too fond of these things, but for you i'll indulge. this will at least give me the topic of my next post...lol!

Aziza said...

Anthony Anderson??? *lol* Are you kidding us??? *lol*

But really, his beaver teeth and smile are a little cute.

Believer said...

You know I'm playin, but I've divulged so much personal information already that a childhood theme might work especially since you brought up your incident with you sister.

Anthony Anderson is good lookin' and humorous, two great qualities. There is nothing to be shameful about here. He's a good actor as well. I read he married his high school sweetheart in 1995.

lyre said...

I already did the tag but here is another secret. I was babysitting my neice once and left her in her crib to go to the corner store to buy butter. I wanted to fry an egg sandwich, and she was asleep. i ran all the way there and back for fear the house would catch on fire before I got back. pHEW! EVERYTHING WAS FINE.

YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

Girl I hate booty floss too. I'm not discreet in the least bit with regular undies riding, let alone a dayum thong.

I can't fault you on Anthony Anderson....cuz Busta Rhymes could GET IT!

Wendy said...

Blue- I'm soooray!
Lyre- I'm glad it worked out!
Tiki- On Busta, I hear that!
Aziza- A.A. is hot!