Thursday, July 26, 2007

Just Because

I got this one fromRosemarie and I promise I won't tag anyone.But, you can participate if you like.

Pick a singer/band and answer only using song titles:

My choice : Anita Baker



Are you male or female: You're the Best Thing Yet)Female, Of course!

I broke the rules for this one...I know.

Describe yourself:Priceless

Your best piece of advice: Ain't no need to worry

Describe your current relationship: Been So Long

Describe your last relationship: Wrong Man

Describe your last crush: Baby

Say something to someone you have a crush on:You Bring Me Joy


Say something to an ex: Sometimes I wonder why


Say something to someone who hurt you severely: Watch Your Step

How do you feel right now: Good Enough

1 comment:

Believer said...

My sister chose Anita for her wedding song in the 80's. I can't remember which song though.

I had my volume on so I was able to listen to your selections. Thanks! This was fun and I liked your answers.