Friday, October 13, 2006

Can We Talk

My girl said "Daddy wants me to meet him at..."Silly me, I thought she meant her father. Why do women do that? I take issue with calling my man "Daddy, Big Daddy or anything pertaining to Paternity. To me it's something a little twisted about this. I mean the very last person I want to be thinking about when I am thinking of my man is my father. Does calling me babygirl mean I have to call you daddy? To each their own of course. It's just a little weird to me.

I have become completed obsessed with the Sims 2 and I have got to get a grip before they become my only friends.

I missed the number by one today( Pick three). I'm getting closer. Since we got the lottery I have only played twice. Even though I talked crazy junk about North Carolina for not having one.

People never say anything about your weight until you lose it. Why is that? Now everyone has something to say.. I still have 15 more pounds until I reach my goal weight. Not the goal weight because I won't see 125 again. Not trying to look crackish.

Anyone else think Dr. Burke's love life could be a whole lot more interesting? Bring Dianne Carroll back...I have some ideas.

Finally...
Damn, I am so very sick of the media ragging Mel. I do not think that it would have been taken to this extreme had that racial slur been something else.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No comment on the "Daddy" thing. There is probably some weird psychological reason relating to never knowing my bio father.

Dr. Burke's storyline definitely needs to be spiced up.

Anonymous said...

dang ... that was me up there.

Wendy said...

@Chele...Keyword "Was"

@who knows?...There are plenty of women who do this that know their fathers.