Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Thriller

Happy Halloween! I didn't buy any candy this year. I haven't had any trick-o-treaters come to my door since I moved here. Maybe the previous resident never gave out any and the kids think they still live here. I miss this time with my neices and nephew. They are too old to go now. Or too cute, pick one. But me, I was still trick-o-treating in 11th grade. It was so much fun. Not just getting all that candy. Just hanging out with my friends and buggin out. One year this came out...


Not only had my friends and I learned every step, we put on the thriller show often. ( I still know the steps) Since it was halloween we figured what better time to demostrate our moves. We were on a new block that year. Just as we were getting our groove heading up this driveway to the door. These things ( people of course) we found out much later. Started coming up out of the ground. Talk about scattering. Yeah it's funny now. It wasn't then. This family decided that they would be ghouls and scare the unsuspecting when they got close to the door. To this day, I cannot tell you what happened to my candy. I can tell you, I honestly could have beaten Flo-Jo that night. Those were the days man. I wish kids still had fun like that.

No comments: