Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Say, Say, Say

My friends are always going on and on about how I quote movie lines. I do. I am quite the movie watcher. Life often imitates art and there are many opportunities when something a character said in one of those movies that I have seen fit the circumstance that I am faced with. I mostly watch comedy and drama. Lord knows as much as we try to be drama free it happens. Sometimes with a comedy twist, just for fun...
Because I am completely bored and it's raining outside I will list my most favorite lines. Maybe you know some of them. Maybe you don't. I will list the movie that they come from at the bottom...no peeking!

1. Keep sailing Bob!
2. It was a stone,cold, groove my man.
3. Just don't say you didn't do it because it insults my intelligence
4. Well why don't you go back over there and keep watching
5. All this shabooya has got to stop!
6. Excuse me sir, I speak jive
7. Bitch you better drive!
8. Just because your name is lady Heroine doesn't mean you have to sell it
9. Does it look like I got a number?
10. Ain't nobody coming to see you Otis.
11. Miss a step today, you'll be frying fish tomorrow.
12. We're in the business of being in business. So let's go business!
13. You looking at me with all that familiarity.
14. Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?
15. We ain't friends Jake.
16. Fixin' to shave mister
17. Us breakers don't take too long to do nothing
18. Is that enough truth for ass?
19. The beatings will now begin!
20. Do I amuse you?


Movies
1. What About Bob?
2.Trading Places
3. The Godfather
4.The Bodyguard
5. Get on the Bus
6. Airplane
7. Just Cause
8. Harlem Nights
9. Five Heartbeats
10. The Temptations
11. What's Love Got To Do With It
12. Brewster's Millions
13. He Got Game
14.Rush Hour
15. A Time to Kill
16. The Color Purple
17. Let's Do it Again
18. Baby Boy
19. Bill Cosby Live
20. Goodfellas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing and it irritates the heck outta some folk. I don't care. I crack myself up.