Wednesday, October 18, 2006

One Thing

Of the things I find sexy in a man, the thing I find the most irresistable is a brother who is well spoken. When a man speaks and knows what he is talking about. Lawd. I come apart. Not to be confused with a a man who just talks alot. I'm not talking about a man who thinks he knows every damn thing and won't shut the hell up. I'm speaking of a man who has the ability to listen and then comment. I'm speaking of a man who commands the room when he speaks. Not someone who is brash or condesending. Someone that people want to hear.They are interested in what he as to say. I'm speaking of a man who has me grabbing a dictionary because I don't KNOW the word he just used. This type of man leaves me shaking. He doesn't have to be attractive to the eye, because his mind feeds my soul. ...With that said...

BARACK OBAMA



Whew.... I know , he's married...but Damn!!He was on Oprah today and this is yet another time that I am kicking myself for not having TiVo.

No comments: