Sunday, October 08, 2006

I Just Came Here To Chill

Everytime I stop blogging for a significant amount of time I'm out of wack. This is my therapy. I've been through quite a bit these past few months. Heaven knows my God watches over me. Because quite frankly...( I remember when I lost my mind). I have gone through so many emotions and haven't let any of them out.. When I write they come out and I know this. I had just been blah...

I'm baaaaaack, got my old school groove going on and I'm ready to shine. I wrote three full chapters yesterday. I just couldn't stop. And they are good. I'm not just saying this because it's my work. They are good. I had been blocked for so long and the words just came. I got my stride back. My characters and developing into people we all know and love, and some we hate. But enough about that...for now.

My sis fell and injured her ankle, She's accident prone. But thankfully okay. Mom and dad are fine. My baby ( that would be my nephew) is 16 soon to be 17 and soon to be a father. Do I want to kill him off? Yes! Lord knows we have all talked til' we are blue in the face about protecting yourself. Kids, just don't care about consequences of their actions but he will. Soon. I couldn't sugarcoat his predicament for him. I understand that we all make mistakes. But this is a big one and I want to make sure that although it was a "mistake" ( Jury still out on this one) it won't happen again and again. This is one that you need to learn from. It can't even imagine this child with a child. It's still and effort to get him to shower everyday. He hasn't even finished high school! I WANT TO PLANT MY ENTIRE FOOT IN HIS ASS! Forgive me. I know I'm ranting.

One of my favorite divas from back in the day passed last week. Tamara Dobson better known as Cleopatra Jones. May she rest in peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your nephew but I had to laugh when you said the boy doesn't even shower everyday. These kids just don't get it. My son is that age and we've spoken about this very subject. He assures me that he's not going down that road ... of course he's going to tell me that. I'm praying for him everyday.

Luke Cage said...

Ahh, the maternal instincts in you ladies is strooong. I felt like a SithLord when I said that just now... -lol- however, it merely says that you guys care. HOw can only find fault in that? Plant your foot miss W?