Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Baby I'm Back

What Blogger and I are having is a failure to communicate. Obviously, I misunderstood some of the directions for comments html. Thank you JenellyBean for bringing it to my attention again! I accept that right now Blogger does not want me to add my own flavor to my comment section. So for now, they have won the battle. But the war AIN'T over. Once again, everything appears to be working. Go ahead and give it a shot.LOL


I am officially on the I can't wait to see Dreamngirls list. I found this site DreamgirlsThis fan has posted a countdown to opening day clock , she is serious! She also has a few clips from the movie( spoilers) and articles about the cast. This film looks great.Congrats to Jennifer Hudson for her many awards and her outstanding performance.

3 comments:

Jenell : BlakIzBeautyful said...

I can't wait to see this movie eitehr.

I really admire Beyonce, and will support anything that she does.

Luke Cage said...

Jenellybean is pretty tight isn't she miss Wendy? Yes, Dreamgirls looks like it's going to be a surefire winner. Have you heard who may have put in an oscar winning performance in that movie? Eddie Murphy!!!!

As for good ol' blogger comment, baaah! They will lose the war luv. I know they will. You should try Haloscan like I do. Very reliable...

Wendy said...

@ Jenelly I will be there Christmas day with bells on.

@ Luke, I'm happy to have found Jenelly in the blogosphere! I may just give Haloscan a try, because blogger is making me feel like I'm taking the sats again. LOL