Thursday, December 07, 2006

Smile

I don't wake up with this smile.I'm thankful don't get me wrong, just not a morning person. As far back as I can remember I have hated to get up. My mother used to have to threaten me. Once she said " If I have to come in there." I would get up because(1) I didn't want her in my room.(2) It was much too early for violence. Although, I'm not in the best of moods when I get up once I get some soap&water on my body and some coffee in me, I graduate from pissed to grumpy. Around 11, I will start waking up.I start to become the Wendy people usually see, sort of like a Jeckle and Hyde. Everyone who knows me, knows this. Everyone. My co-workers have a way of getting on the very last nerve I have left though. They will they not leave me alone and let me gradually wake-up. They feel they have to talk to me about things I don't really want to talk about at 9 o'clock if it isn't work related. I don't care about your pets, kids, grandkids, or boyfriends/girlfriends right now( That's what I get for being so friendly when I am fully awake). I KNOW my face tells them this, but they ignore it. They are cheerful morning people happily moving from desk to desk and spreading their cheer, showing pictures, complimenting outifts, sharing breakfast and such. Now that the weather has changed I'm even grumpier, and I'm cold dammit. I just want to thaw out and wake up.I mind my business. I don't go from desk to desk. I am cordial and I sit down and start doing my job. So for people to approach me and say " Smile, it's not that bad". Or,"What's wrong, smile" irks the hell out of me. I want to post this pic on my wall and underneath I want it to say When you need a smile from Wendy before noon look here.Too harsh? Forgive me, it's early.

1 comment:

Jenell : BlakIzBeautyful said...

LOL

You are beautyful!!
And the smile is killin em.

I HATE people like you!!!

I am THE morning person of the year. I wake up so perky and high spirited that people look at me like I'm "on" something. hehehe.

Well thats just me, I guess we are polar opposites.

You should do the picture thing just for chuckles.

Where do you work?