Friday, December 08, 2006

Thank God It's...

Is there anyone else looking forward to the weekend as much as I am? I thought I'd end the week on a cheerful note! This is borrowed from my girl Ope' on Myspace.

If Your Life Was a Movie…..what's playing???????
Let's say there was a movie about your life.
What would be the opening credits song?

Plus……

Choose One Scenario

If they showed footage from you in

A) childhood or

B) teen years or

C) early 20's

You can name up to four songs…

what would be the songs playing

and what would the actor playing you have on?

To top it all off….

Who would be playing you?

What would the name of the movie be?


My answers were...

Opening Credits…

Mahogany's Theme….Diana Ross

Teenage Moments Scenes….

Bad Girls- Donna summers

Gonna Take a miracle…..Denise Williams

Time will reveal…..DeBarge

Let's Dance to the drummer's beat- …. Herm Edwards

Attire

Izod Shirts layered ,Tale Lords,my name chain/ my Nikes with the white stripe ( a must have)and my Sheepskin. Hair feathered, and big. Dag, that took me back!

Leading Actress

Jill Marie Jones ( Toni from Girlfriends)

Title

The Reason Why I Sing


End Credits


I am changing... Jennifer Holiday ... I added this one.

What's your take?
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: