Friday, December 15, 2006

It's the Most Wonderful Time Of The Year


I love this time of year! Not just because I get gifts! This is normally the holiday when my entire family comes together. I can't wait to sit and reminisce with my siblings about our childhood. I look forward to cooking with my mother and her watching guard( like I don't know what I'm doing), wrapping gifts, sipping egg nog ( I'll have to spike it),singing Christmas carols! I'm like a big kid this time of year. Is it me or are people in a better mood (that could be because it's payday/bonus time too) I don't even mind my commute. The only snag in this whole season is shopping for me. Don't get me wrong. I love to shop. I just don't want to shop with the crowds, but there is no way around it.This kid right here, my god baby, I'm going to spoil. I think I'll get him something real noisy, LMAO I think his parents will really appreciate that. I wish each of your a very MERRY CHRISTMAS, and I thank God for the blessing of the spirit, I wish we could be this way all the time. For those that cannot celebrate I pray that God makes a way for them and better days are ahead.

4 comments:

Blu Jewel said...

aww! what a cutie...wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas and may you all be filled with God's blessings.

Jenell : BlakIzBeautyful said...

Im with you sister Wendy, Christmas time is the greatest time of the year. The people are so much more tolerant and friendly--unless they are in the shopping stores/malls, the cheerful spirit must be exempt there, because in the store I work in, customers sure know how to act a fool over some dumb things.

But aside from that, the season is a blessed one.

OH HOW CUTE!!!!
Look at his lips! I could just kiss him.

LOL @ the bib.

Jenell : BlakIzBeautyful said...

What you doing up sooo late missy?

Brotha Buck said...

What a very sweet little face. Made my day.