Saturday, December 09, 2006

Lose Control

Yes I had to change my dress. My slip was hanging. Thank you JenellyBeanfor pointing out the blogger problems to me. I planned to change for the New Year, so I'm just a little early. Blogger always starts out like this..Then after I find a template, read everything related to those html codes,until I get a headache. It starts acting like this... a damn fool!

Hopefully everything is okay now. I sure hope so because I do not want to go through this again. At least not until next year.

I know my sister is screaming at the top of her lungs Please say it ain't so! But ...Allen Iverson is leaving Philadelphia.The News I'm a Bulls/Heat/Lakers fan any chance he could go to one of those teams?

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Yes

Jenell : BlakIzBeautyful said...

I like the new dress
;-)

Wendy said...

Thank You, I tried to add more but I was getting a major headache...LOL, maybe later.