Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Daydreaming

Everyday when I get my coffee from the store;I see this guy, he is absolutely gorgeous. We have come to the point now where we are conversing with each other ( About how long and horrible our days will be and coffee). He is 6'3-4, chocolate, slim waist, mustache, goatee, long eyelashes. Yes, I have checked him out. I've never been the type to approach men. But for this brother I was re thinking that. Today while we were passing creamers to each other I noticed a BAND on his finger. DAMN,DAMN,DAMN! Where the hell did that come from? I didn't even want to talk to him anymore. Believe me when I say it wasn't there before because that is one of the first things I look for. But I just had to know, so I casually asked "How long have you been married"? He said 2 years, 2 very long years. I said "Come on, it's better than being single". His face said otherwise. For me things changed.

I take it from his response that the ring wasn't there all along because he removes it. I only wonder why he stays married if he is so miserable? Why bring the drama into your life or someone else's? I'm glad I didn't approach him now. My daydreams with him are fading. All I can imagine now is a WIFE...

1 comment:

Jenell : BlakIzBeautyful said...

Here we go!!!

Okie, so now I can post what I wanted to post a week ago...

I can't believe how trifling he is. Matter fact, I can't believe how trifling men can be in general.

I feel bad for him and his wife, relationships don't get strong over night, they take decades of dedication and people often forget that every moment won't be great.
But despite all of that, they have to hold on and work together.

I'm glad you didnt approach his ashy A$$ either!