Monday, November 06, 2006

Reasons to be Cheerful

God loves me.My mothers surgery went great. I lost 7 more pounds. I completed 2 more chapters. My stitches healed nicely. My hair looks good. My family is fine. My peeps love me. I can still turn heads. I'm not pregnant. Today is my nephew's birthday. He's not going to be a father. My computer works. I had my carpets cleaned.I got a free movie. I whipped ass in Spades this weekend.I like asparagus afterall. My ex is beggin( rollin eyes). My bills are paid. I gave to charity. The check really was in the mail. I'm healthy. I finsihed another book. Shout outs to my girl Kathy...who is another inspiration for me to get it done. And this a storyline with a twist that you can appreciate. So if you happen to see it in a bookstore (Any store or online) I highly recommend it,not because I know her.Because she did her thing.
It's Monday ya'll. I'm here. God loves me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It always a good feeling to be able to count your blessings. And you have a lot of them!

Ananda said...

wendy, your blog is so inspiring.congrats on healing, the book, and just being a peace and filled with joy. peace and love, ananda