Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Stupid

It's early, and I'm blogging because I'm awake. I should be sleeping now. I sometimes feel I'm surrounded by people who cannot walk and chew gum at the same time. I have people calling me for the dumbest shit you ever heard. I want to hang up, but that would be rude wouldn't it? I feel it's rude to call me knowing that I am asleep. I'm always asleep at this time.So why call me and ask if I was? Why not say, ' I'm sorry to wake you but, I'm retarded as hell and I need your help.I'm going back to bed and wake up on the other side. Today is my brothers birthday and I want to be in a good mood.

3 comments:

Luke Cage said...

After a certain time miss Wendy, I turn off the phone in the evening and then turn it on when I wake up.

Because we live out of town and far from home, getting to us early in the morning (wee hours that is) for some immediate aid wouldn't be so demanding since they'll have other family members who are much closer. So we can afford to do that...

It used to happen, but no longer. Try it.. it should work wonders for you. Just remember to put the phone back on in the a.m.

Wendy said...

Luke, I would do that but I have a parent that is not in the best of health right now. I have a considerate family, they won't call unless it is an emergency. These are coworkers.

Luke Cage said...

Oooohh, the dreaded co-workers!!!! Well, that explains it then. Because only my family would call very late and then it's just for nonsense. Just my little sister though. Not the majority of the family since they aren't late birds. Then again, there is my wife's people who live in another time zone. They are indiscriminant! :)