Sunday, November 26, 2006

Grace


I thought this cat was too cute. His hair kind of looks like mine did today. What a week! I have been running since Wednesday. I know that I have to be thankful for all the food that I ate this week. ( Need to add a day to my workouts after this one) I shouldn'type this but, I am turkeyed out. Everyone has turkey left! I didn't cook any collards this year and a sis can't buy a bowl from anyone. I take that back, there is someone I know, but she has food left for a reason. I'm not going to risk it. I will just wait for Christmas.I hope everyone enjoyed there holiday. I put up my Christmas tree today, it's a beautiful little Charlie Brown tree. I went with blue and silver this year. Mostly because I found a box of silver bulbs that I never used. But hey, it's a good looking tree. I was going to try to take a picture but my puter is missing some sort of driver it tells me and I am not about to go through trying to fix it again. Even computer repair for dummies is too hard for me. People that know what they are doing and are constantly saying " All you have to do is..." make me sick. Nevermind the fact that they aren't willing to do it themselves or pay for the costly repairs when I tear it up. I finaly got MySpace page looking like something. Check me out www.myspace.com/degorgeousone ( Sorry blogger links are not working again) I'm still trying to add my blog to the page. Having some issues there. But if you have a space add me. A sis needs some friends.... Anyway, I had a great holiday, a very nice weekend. I can't complain.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"All you have to do is ..." that mess drives me crazy. I'm thinking about putting my tree up this week. Thinking about it.

Glad you had a good holiday.

Jenell : BlakIzBeautyful said...

Heyyy Sister Wendy,
Glad to hear you had a nice Thanksgiving. In my culture we don't eat the traditional Thanksgivng food (turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, yams, baked goods etc) So I had a lot of my culture food this weekend.

I'm with you on adding the one extra day to my workout, because a sista ate sooo much!

I did get a 2 mile walk in with my boyfriend on Saturday to try to burn some fat off.

P.S. I'm one of those computer heads that is always saying "Its really not that hard, just...."

:-D

Brotha Buck said...

The cat looks exactly how I feel, right this second

Wendy said...

chele_,Glad your feelin' me on that. I saw your bake goods. Do the damn thing. LOL. Put up the tree. It's fun

Jenelly- send me some recipes. I'd like to try something new. Oh no! Your a tech head. Say it aint so!LOL

Buck- Aren't you glad it gets better?

Luke Cage said...

Lmao!!! That cat looks like it really did have a rough week. Awww, poor putty tatt..! :)